Marmalade Film and Media Legal Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Marmalade Film and Media Ltd (”MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All rights, including copyright, in the Marmalade Film and Media website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA, or otherwise used by MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA as permitted by applicable law.
- In accessing the MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA website for your personal use.
- Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, redistribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, store, modify, or show in public any part of the MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA website without the prior written permission of MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA, its products and services (or to third party product and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In the event that you submit unsolicited scripts, programme ideas/formats, taster Marmalade Film and Medias/pilots or showreels to MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA you expressly acknowledge that your submitted material may contain ideas which are the same as or similar to ideas which have been independently developed by MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA or other third parties and you understand and accept that MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA may have already independently developed or acquired ideas (“MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA Ideas”) without use of your submitted material or may do so in the future. In such event, utilization by MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA of the MARMALADE FILM AND MEDIA Idea shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.